- Branches can be added before condition nodes, if you'd like to create an alternate path with different values for your dialogue and context variables
- Branches can also be added after any response node if you'd like to handle different responses from the user
- Deleting a variable from your project library will remove it from all scripts and branches (including deleting branches that are contingent on the variable deleted)
To add a new branch click on the plus icon before any condition node or after any reponse node.
Variables and branches
If a variable is added or removed from the conversation, all lower level branches that inherit that variable through a condition node will also automatically add/remove the variable. This helps you keep your model consistent without having to manually update your variables throughout the model.
Branches can be removed in 3 different ways:
1) Clicking on the trash icon next to any branch will delete it
2) Removing a turn that contains branches will remove all of the connected branches
3) If a conversation is branched off of a condition node, and the condition node is removed, the corresponding branches will also be deleted